Feel free to read peoples, I won't bite your ass.

Senin, 28 Desember 2009

speechless

You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!

You: hey

You: asl ?

Stranger: omg help me...

Stranger: help me please

You: what can i help you ?

Stranger: i've been raped...idk who to tell my parents omg i can't tell them..

Stranger: i can't call the police..i lost my phone...

You: ooh :(

Stranger: don't tell anyone

You: kay

Stranger: oh no...he's coming back...

You: where are you now ?

Stranger: i have to go..

You: kay

Stranger: i don't know...

You: God bless you :)

Your conversational partner has disconnected.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i live in paris, it is the capital. there are many big buildings, but mostly i just like to go to a little place to get coffee and eat. i work at a book shop nearby. it is very nice
-collete-

0 komentar: